Do you value intelligence, creativity, collaboration, and innovation?
Are you interested in revolutionising how people interact with various technologies in their home? Does your past experience qualify you to help shape the future of Home Automation? If this sounds like you, then we think you’ll like the sound of us.
Jbit is conducting a search for the best candidates currently working in Home Automation design and integration to come join us in Luxembourg. We offer competitive pay, comprehensive benefits packages, and an open and collaborative structure where every voice is heard. A good command of the English language is required. German or French is a plus.
- SYSTEMS DESIGNER & APP DEVELOPER
- In-depth practical experience with Building Control Systems (KNX/EIB, openHAB, ModBus, TCP/IP Protocol and etc)
- Networking experience; routing, switching and VPN
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
- Superb skills in Windows and Mac OS X. Linux or Unix knowledge would be desirable
- Strong object-oriented programming and design skills would be an added bonus
To apply please email you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org